Free Introductory Webinars – April 2012
These free introductory webinars will give you a taste of our course and our faculty. You’ll hear from our faculty about their experience teaching in military communities and what draws them to this work. This is your chance to ask questions and to see if you are interested in taking our Part 1 course starting on April 24/25, 2012.
Select the date that works best for you below:
Tue, Apr 17 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm - click here to register
Wed, April 18 at 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm - click here to register
Fri, April 20 at 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm - click here to register
You will learn:
1. How the course is conducted.
2. Receive a brief review of the curriculum.
3. Hear from our faculty on why they teach in military settings and how it has affected them.
4. How our certification program works.
5. What you can expect after completing our course.
If you have questions contact us.